The Wiser Micro Module Smart Blind Controller provides smart control of 240V twin active blinds and shutter motors. . It transforms a conventional double push-button switch into a connected device you can control from the switch or through the Wiser by SE app.
- It transforms a conventional push-button switch into a connected device you can control from the switch through the Wiser by SE app or voice control.
- Up to 10 momentary push-button switches can be connected to one Wiser Micro Module Blind Controller to control a connected blind or roller shutter.
- The Blind Control Micromodule controls 240V twin active blind and shutter motors equipped with an end position switch.
- Relay contacts mechanically locked against each other help to prevent simultaneous triggering of the two relay outputs.
- 1 blind channel, mechanically and electronically locked against each other
- Operate the Wiser Blind Controller via a connected momentary push button (Wiser micro module switch can connect up to 10 push buttons)
Connect via Micro module
- Protection of the motor against damage with two mutually mechanically and electronically locked relay contacts
Remote operation via Wiser by SE app
- Operate the Wiser Micro Module Blind Controller using the app on your smartphone (the micro module Blind Controller must be paired to the Wiser Hub)
- Set the running time
- Set a timer or time schedule via the app
- Mount in-wall box with a minimum depth of 26 mm. Notes:
- If you place the Dimmer module directly behind the external push button, use a deep wall box.
- Neutral Conductor Required.
- Zigbee Certified
- Motor = 500VA
|Clipsal by Schneider Electric
|1 blind channel, mechanically and electronically locked against each other