The Clipsal Iconic Momentary Pushbutton uses regular wiring to deliver multi-device control of dimming and switching for any ControlLink-compatible mechanism. This 2-wire momentary pushbutton provides control of lighting levels without load for Micro Modules (without LED indicator)
- The momentary pushbutton mechanism for multi-way switching/control using ControlLink
- In-built short-circuit protection
- 240 V rated momentary switch contact
- Supplied with Vivid White (VW) push button assembly.
- Integral wiring terminals
- Remote mech uses standard wiring to provide multi-way dimming and switching control for compatible ControlLink electronic mechanisms.
- Clipsal Iconic is a modern electrical accessories range, based on a slim, sleek, clean design that is easy to customise and blends in perfectly with any environment.
|Brand||Clipsal by Schneider Electric|
|Protection||Overload and Short Circuit|
|LED Indicator:||Does not contain an LED indicator|
|Maximum Load||50 mA (signal switching only… do not connect to a load)|
|Voltage (V)||220-240V AC|