The Wiser Micro Module Smart Switch combines smart switch functionality with bell-press push-button switches. It transforms a conventional push-button switch into a connected device you can control from the switch or through the Wiser by SE app or voice command. With voltage-free relay contacts, it is suitable for a wide range of applications.
- It transforms a conventional push-button switch into a connected device you can control from the switch through the Wiser by SE app or voice control.
- Up to 10 momentary push-button switches can be connected to one Wiser Micro Module Switch to control a connected load.
- The device can switch ohmic, inductive or capacitive loads.
- Voltage free relay contacts make it suitable for a wide range of applications such as garage doors, entry gates etc.
- Operate the Wiser Micro Module Switch via a connected momentary push button (Wiser micro module switch can connect up to 10 push buttons)
Remote operation via Wiser by SE app
- Operate the Wiser Micro Module Switch using the app on your smartphone (the micro-module must be paired to the Wiser Hub)
- Set a timer or time schedule time via the app
- Mount in-wall box with a minimum depth of 26 mm. Notes:
- If you place the micro module directly behind the external push button, use a deep wall box.
- Neutral conductor required.
- Zigbee Certified
- LED lamp 230V = 200W
- Incandescent lamp 230V = 2200W
- Halogen lamp 230V = 2000W
- LV halogen lamps
- electronic transformer = 1050VA
- ferromagnetic transformer = 500VA
- Capacitive load 10A, 140mF
- Energy-saving lamps = 100W
- Motor = 1000VA
|Brand||Clipsal by Schneider Electric|
|Rated Current (A)||10 AX|
|Switching||1 switching channel with dry contact|