The Wiser Micro Module Smart Dimmer combines smart dimmer functionality with bell press push-button switches. It transforms a conventional push-button switch into a connected device you can control from the switch or through the Wiser by SE app.
- It transforms a conventional push-button switch into a connected device you can control from the switch through the Wiser by SE app or voice control.
- Up to 10 momentary push-button switches can be connected to one Wiser Micro Module Dimmer to control a dimmable load.
- The device can switch and dim ohmic, inductive or capacitive loads.
- 1 x Dimming Channel
- Operate the Wiser Micro Module Dimmer via a connected momentary push button (Wiser micro module switch can connect up to 10 push buttons)
Connect via Micro module
- Automatic load detection
- Brightness memory function
- Soft start, soft stop
- Electronic overload protection, overheating protection, short-circuit protection.
Remote operation via Wiser by SE app
- Operate the Wiser Micro Module Dimmer using the app on your smartphone (the Dimmer micro module must be paired to the Wiser Hub)
- Set the switch-on brightness or memory function (default setting)
- Set the dimming range: minimum and maximum brightness
- Set the LED operating mode manually (RL LED mode)
- Set a timer or time schedule via the app
- Mount in-wall box with a minimum depth of 26 mm. Notes:
- If you place the Dimmer module directly behind the external push button, use a deep wall box.
- Zigbee Certified
- LED lamp 230V = Resistive and Capacitive loads 5 to 100W, Resistive and Inductive loads 5 to 20W
- Incandescent lamp 230V = 14 to 200W
- Halogen lamp 230V = 14 to 150w
- LV halogen lamps
- Dimmable electronic transformer = 14 to 200VA
- Dimmable ferromagnetic transformer = 14 to 150VA
|Brand||Clipsal by Schneider Electric|
|Dimming||1 Dimming Channel|